- Diala voted for the following inFri 30 Apr 2010 14:40:59 GMT
- Diala created a new topic titledThu 29 Apr 2010 18:45:35 GMTHi!Is anyone unable to log in???. I've been trying to log an for an hour, using my user name and password, and is says that one of those is incorrect.. it has happened when I tried to access my profile or dashboard..
- Diala voted for the following inThu 29 Apr 2010 02:55:48 GMT
- Diala added the following ratingsThu 29 Apr 2010 02:47:51 GMT
I waited for this book for so long, and when I finally got it , it did't disappoint.
Rose Bakery is a Mecca for those who love earthy , wholesome foods.Everything about the book is gorgeously presented; and the book is as authentic as it gets, Rose encourages the reader to change things in the recipes and to experiment with them, and to always try to use organic and locally grown vegetables.The carrot cake is full of flavor, and it's worth to find some Bouchon molds to bake it in.
The vegetable tarts crust is one of the best I've had the...
Simone Ortega wrote this book a while ago and then it got published again, this time in english.This book is the bible of spanish cooking, simple dishes, full of flavor; it follows the same format of The silver spoon.
The book is divided in tons of chapters, from sauces, tapas,vegetables and grains, fish , meat and desserts. With the book , the reader learns not only about the food, but about the passion that this country feels for its meals, and how other countries have had an influence in them as well.
The recipes I have tried from it have been incredible;...
- Diala added a new cookbookWed 28 Apr 2010 18:50:54 GMT
- Diala voted for the following inWed 28 Apr 2010 16:53:02 GMT
- Diala added a new cookbookWed 28 Apr 2010 03:00:24 GMT
Tartine is one of the most amazing books in the world of baking. Every recipe I 've made from it has turned perfect.What I like about this book the most is how Elisabeth Prueitt and Chad Robertson guide the reader in a step by step that can be easily followed, yes, even for the croissants, specially for the croissants!
From the flakiest quiche crust and fruit galettes to the most delicious and stunning Lemon meringue cake and Wild mushrom tart, Tartine has been my to go to when baking.
The recipes can be simple, like their scones, and can also make you...
- Diala voted for the following inWed 28 Apr 2010 02:23:51 GMT
- Diala voted for the following inWed 28 Apr 2010 01:19:27 GMT
- Diala voted for the following inWed 28 Apr 2010 01:15:28 GMT
Absolutely love this book- I enjoy the story behind the recipes, and this book is full of them.The books makes emphasis on the friendship between it's 2 owners and their different take on each recipe.
This book has the best tarts and scones I have ever made, and visiting Once upon a tart, last summer was a dream come true. It sits in a beautiful little St .in Soho, NYC.If you ever visit Once upon a Tart , go early during the day, because by the end of the day everything is gone!
It also has a great range of different salads...
I know this book has been around for a while, but I recently disovered, and it summarizes they way I love to eat. I really like the different uses it gives to grains like Quinoa, couscous,( including Israeli) farro,and other grains.
A great addition in this book, is the whole foods glossary and how to build a natural foods pantry; as it is the cooking charts for whole grains and beans.
The whole foods Market cooking book, is the book that I am using the most; I go to it for simple everyday meals , but also to look for entertaining dishes...
This book is one of my favorites; the recipes are original, fresh and it showcases the best of cooking with organic products.
The book is divided in 5 parts, Sharing plates, Midweek meal,Soups and stews,Saturday night dinners and Savory baking.And every recipe here, will appeal to vegetarians and non vegetarians; flavor in all this recipes is a given, and most of all, they are easy to make; demonstrating that a great meal doesn't have to be labor-intensive
Market vegetarian is versatile , and a fresh take on vegetarian meals .Ingredients can be easily found in your pantry/fridge or in your farmer's market.
- Diala voted for the following inTue 27 Apr 2010 18:16:05 GMT
- Diala voted for the following inTue 27 Apr 2010 17:59:09 GMT