- Lulu uploaded the following images forThu 02 Jun 2011 09:46:27 GMT
- Lulu added the following ratingsThu 02 Jun 2011 09:43:01 GMT
- Lulu commented on an answer to “Next cookbook you're thinking about buying?”Thu 02 Jun 2011 09:31:59 GMT
- Lulu commented on an answer to “What is your favorite recipe on 101Cookbooks.com?”Thu 02 Jun 2011 09:22:49 GMT
- Lulu commented on the following inMon 30 May 2011 08:49:21 GMT
- Lulu voted for the following inMon 30 May 2011 08:46:22 GMT
- Lulu added the following ratingsMon 30 May 2011 06:52:31 GMT
Great basic asian cookbook by one of the greatest Sydney chefs. Neil uses simple ingredients that are available in any well stocked asian grocery store. The recipes cover Asia all over, so its not strictly chinese cooking. Simple cooking with simple techniques and great results.
So this is the book that made me become vegetarian:))...well I started to eat meat since...thats another story (and only organic and from my favourite butcher on Bondi road)...book is a great basic inside into factory farming and environmental conequnces and makes us think...even though it does not make us vegetarians, it should make us more conscientous and aware of the environment and that we CAN ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!