- MorningsideHeights added the following ratingsThu 13 Sep 2012 23:43:38 GMT
- MorningsideHeights added a new cookbookThu 13 Sep 2012 23:40:03 GMT
- MorningsideHeights added a new cookbookThu 13 Sep 2012 23:37:25 GMT
- MorningsideHeights added the following ratingsThu 12 Apr 2012 20:43:33 GMT
I love this cookbook. The recipes are complex enough to be exciting yet they are engineered to be easy and fast. The coq au Riesling, Chorizo with scallops, Swedish poached salmon and new potato salad are all very popular with my teenage children. I don't find the recipes to be too heavy. Often the addition of cream is optional (i.e. the coq au riesling). I'm a huge fan of Nigella. I share her sensibility and philosophy regarding food so I tend to really like her books.
- MorningsideHeights voted for the following inWed 07 Mar 2012 15:48:31 GMT