- houseofarkay added the following ratingsWed 15 Aug 2012 00:00:33 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inWed 15 Aug 2012 00:00:16 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inMon 08 Aug 2011 19:47:34 GMT
- houseofarkay added the following ratingsMon 08 Aug 2011 19:43:01 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inTue 03 May 2011 03:17:39 GMT
- houseofarkay added a new placeTue 03 May 2011 03:14:05 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inTue 12 Apr 2011 22:28:22 GMT
- houseofarkay added the following ratingsTue 12 Apr 2011 22:25:47 GMT
- houseofarkay added a new placeTue 12 Apr 2011 22:25:28 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inFri 04 Feb 2011 17:06:33 GMT
Everything we had was a home run, but super standouts were the sea urchin/sweet potato, kabocha pumpkin and dayboat scallops. Absolutely save room for dessert. We had ALL of them, and it was one pleasant surprise after another. One of the rare places in town that is doing inventive yet thoroughly satisfying sweets.
Limited wine list (in a good way), but strongly recommend talking to Sarah about choices. They have some 1/2 bottles and wines by the glass that aren't always on the regular wine list. She introduced to some amazing stuff, that paired really well with the diverse dishes we...
- houseofarkay voted for the following inMon 31 Jan 2011 22:44:54 GMT
Hidden gem of a neighborhood restaurant serving traditional Sardinian fare (for the geography-challenged, it's an island off of Italy). So, being island fare, it's seafood focused and you can't go wrong with any of the fish dishes or pasta with fish. I think it's run by a husband-wife team, and you definitely get that family-owned level of care. Interior is very basic, not cool or hip or beautifual, but the atmosphere is always lively. Be forwarned, it's a popular place and not that many tables, so walk in can be dicey during peak hours (though we've been seated promptly at...
- houseofarkay voted for the following inMon 31 Jan 2011 22:28:47 GMT
- houseofarkay voted for the following inMon 31 Jan 2011 22:21:19 GMT
- houseofarkay added a new placeMon 31 Jan 2011 22:20:05 GMT