- nmond added a new cookbookMon 24 May 2010 02:50:20 GMT
- nmond added a new cookbookTue 11 May 2010 16:53:52 GMT
- nmond added a new cookbookTue 11 May 2010 04:13:44 GMT
This cookbook was written by the chef at Abigails restaurant in NYC. The following are the recipes I love in this cookbook. The Tarragon Salmon Fillets with Vegetable Ragout. This is a bright and colorful dish with reds, oranges and bright greens. It is very flavorful and comes together quickly in one pan. Looks really pretty on the plate! The Stuffed Eggplant with Peppers, Cheese and Pine Nuts is another great vegetarian dish. Chef Nathan's first cookbook was wonderful too, but the recipes were time consuming to put together. This cookbook was all about great tasting meals that are simpler...
- nmond voted for the following inMon 10 May 2010 04:02:32 GMT
I also love this book. My favorite recipes are the Mushroom Sesame Tofu Soup which I have made for company many times and the Mapo Tofu. The Mushroom Sesame Tofu Soup has so many great flavors (tomato, mushroom, ginger, peanut butter and tahini). It is abolutely terrific.
There are some very nice recipes here. The Chive Risotto Cakes are delicious. They are made with greek yogurt and panko. The Butternut Squash Salad with Arugula is very good too. It's true that some of the recipes are somewhat basic, but I appreciate simple vegetable recipes like the Roasted Carrots and Parsnips.
- nmond voted for the following inSun 09 May 2010 04:54:41 GMT
- nmond voted for the following inSun 09 May 2010 04:31:11 GMT
- nmond voted for the following inSun 09 May 2010 04:02:42 GMT